You might hate the skin that you have when it breaks out and causes those ugly looking acne. What about if leaves behind some scars? There are some issues that you need to face when the problem is your face. This may sound corny however, facing the mirror and staring at your acne filled skin is a big let-down. If you are somebody who is at that stage when you appearance means a lot to you this may cause you some psychological issues especially when you feel that people are staring at you with that look on their faces. When you hear the word moisturizer for oily skin to make it oily free this sounds like music to your ears.
Acne Treatment without Chemicals
- Use Honey to cleanse in the morning. Honey is also offered as an ingredient for mask to resuscitate the skin, remove impurities and excess oil that your skin does not need
- Use Apple Cider as Toner. You can use this toner in the morning and the evening as well. Spray this on your face by adding Organic Apple Cider vinegar with alcohol free witch hazel. This formula will gently exfoliate your skin to calm the acne as it balances your skin’s natural pH levels
- Use Organic Oil but do the cleansing during the evening. Having oily skin does not mean that you don’t need oil for your skin. However, the method of applying the oil will help to normalize your face oil production. You can use Amazing Deals Finder to search for these oils and pay less. This simply means a better deal for you
- Aromatic Oregano. This is an essential oil that will take care of your skin breakouts simply because this is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial. Using these products that are made naturally means a whole lot of difference. You can even use this for treating specific spots of acne in your face or even clumps of them
- Bergamot. This essential oil emits a citrusy scent that can perk your skin up. The revitalizing properties of this oil are also antibacterial in nature. This oil is also good for spot treatment
- Lavender. This is not just a beautiful herb because its main purpose is to make your face blemish free. Essentially, lavender oil will prevent acne
There was a time when products for the acne prone skin are hard to find let alone finding organic moisturizers that will not aggravate your skin. You might be somebody who bravely faces your teenage years with that marks on your face and regretting why you did not find a solution back then. You might even resort to squeezing the pus out of the acne just to make it look less gross. The good news is that for those who live now or are in their teenage years there are actually organic products sold out there that can help resolve this issue. Best of all going organic does not have to be expensive.