Those who love shopping online must learn shopping secrets known by just a privileged few. Who else knows these secrets than online store employees? Whether it’s simply hidden codes on price tags or something else, you can score a good deal by knowing these secrets. It might be true that online stores are there to make money and there is nothing wrong with this. Your job is more important and that is to keep as much money in your pocket. All it takes is just a few clicks and a few home runs to save on cash. If given the chance, you would definitely play the role of a shopper that knows how to shop for items you will treasure.
Shopping Secrets of the Pros
- Check for items that are tick for clearance sale. These are items that are priced by the last digit in the price tag. If an item has 7 or 8 as last digits, this means that the model or item being offered is discontinued. If the price ends in a 1, this means it is an old stock
- Haggle using live chats. Know when it is time to haggle with a real person. This can be a route that opens up hidden deals. A simple chat can end up with discounted offers from different stores. There are times when new discount codes are offered through these live chats
- Learn some tricks. Amazon is a well-known marketplace and there are some simple tricks that you can use to get discounts. Check on Amazon Warehouse deals. These are items that were returned to the Amazon warehouse because the boxes were damaged during the shipping. However, you need to double check if the items are still in good working order. Some discounts can be as high as 50 percent off. You can also check on shopping at the outlet section of Amazon where you can get a discount as high as 60 percent off regular price
- Check on big online events. There are online events that can help you save well like Cyber Monday, Black Friday and other similar events
- Become social media friends. One of the huge money saving tips is to “like” a brand on Facebook or Twitter. Consumers are rewarded by being given exclusive offers. These are offers you will get as a fan or follower of that brand. These offers can also come with giveaways and prizes as well
- Grab huge discounts if you temporarily abandon your shopping cart. Just put items in your shopping cart. Abandon this for a few days without checking out. You will get an email offering you discounts just to lure you back into finally purchasing the item that you have in your virtual cart
- Shop at the factory. Huge discounts or marked down prices are given in the factories. Remember that there are no middlemen involved in the prices for these goods, hence cheaper prices
Judging by the secrets revealed, this simply means that shoppers should know how to read between the lines. By knowing inside trading secrets, it would be easy to know when it is the right time to shop. If you suspect that an item is for clearance stock, think haggling. However, be wary of out-of-date stock if the item in question has expired like food, medications and the like. There are truly better ways to save while being able to get coveted discounted prices. Stores, whether online or not, have plans so you should as well. Who is better at outwitting the other? It is a matter of keeping your balance at a new low with the use of the right technique.